2010年12月27日星期一

Baron Davis: Clippers do not want to leave, give me a chance

Clippers point guard Baron Davis intends to sell is not secret, but Davis himself said he hopes to stay in this Los Angeles Clippers. "Now the situation is difficult, because this is the nature of the business. " Davis said when talking about trade rumors, "but the real hard because I do not want to leave here, I am here for a reason. If I was Transaction, and I just want to say I never got a chance to prove myself the reason the Clippers signed. "
Davis in 2008 as a free agent with the Clippers signed the 5-year $ 65,000,000 contract.
"This is my first season to now the team has not conducted any financial transactions in the first year after 7 games we have to clean up the entire team (Randolph transactions), last year we started, the results of teams are then split The line (Marcus Camby trade). For me, this seems to have never come across a stable situation. "

没有评论:

发表评论