2010年12月29日星期三

BLAKEY, Mickey: apologize to the fans

After being suspended for a Wizards forward Andray Blatche and JaVale McGee center, respectively, through the media and Twitter to apologize to the fans, the two players clashed in front of a local nightclub, the team decided to conduct the two suspensions. BLAKEY wrote: "I am very sorry for the accident, I did not mean to let that happen, and I for their actions to my family, the entire Wizards team, my fans, my teammates and coaches Apologize. "
Mickey then wrote: "I want to Wizards fans and immature for my own actions appear to apologize. "
According to witnesses near the nightclub person, Brac and Mickey have cursed each other, and start fist meet, teammate Al Thornton tried to separate the two, but was pushed nightclub bouncer.

没有评论:

发表评论